Monday 26 September 2011

Last sail for a while....

I will be out the country for a little while, so will be hanging up my wetsuit and putting down my screwdriver until the winter.


This weekend I took my skiff out for my last race on the Exe and tucked it up for winter, wind was shifty and dropped from a force 4 down to a drifter, but it was still great fun. The next time I go sailing it will defiantly be a little colder!




Work will continue on the Yawl as my father, Nigel, will be running with the refurbishment, and since we have pretty much taken her apart, he gets the fun of putting her back together. Hopefully he will keep the blog going and add photos of his progress.


Happy Sailing,
Rich
(I just spotted a DY in the photo of my skiff, probably best I have a break lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment